Company started in 2001
No deposits/No money up front
Uses the latest aerial roof measurement technology to provide unsurpassed accuracy and speed
Utilizing hail size and wind speed data weather mapping
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured for property owner’s protection
Certified roofing inspectors on staff
Certified and fully trained crews ensure quick turn around, precise installations, and tidy work sites
Insurance claims assistance throughout the project
Performs over 2000 trades per year.
Our customers enjoy working with their project managers, who guide them through the process.The things that set us apart:
- Quality – We only use the best products when reroofing your property. We have partnerships with the top national suppliers who provide us with the most up to date products. We work closely with our crews to make sure the job is done right and to the manufacturers specifications. Our local office has production management on staff to ensure our crews are doing quality work. We typically do not take deposits, so your satisfaction is guaranteed before you pay for the completed trade. On top of everything we give you our 2-year Workmanship Warranty and up to 50-year materials warranty depending on the products used on your project.
- Experience – We are dedicated to getting your property back to pre-storm condition. Our staff has 50+ years of combined experience in insurance restoration. We are always here to answer questions. We want to change the way people envision contractors. Construction is problem management, let us take care of the issues!
- Efficiency – Our partnerships with our national suppliers ensure materials needed for repairs are available even when supplies are limited, and we use the latest in technology to calculate materials accurately and quickly.
- We can handle all your needs from the shed in the backyard to the entire HOA!
- Your Project manager will explain the construction process.
- We get materials delivered directly to your location.
- Our production staff get required permits, schedule material delivery and crews, and is available to ensure issues are handled promptly. Your project manager will be in the area and will stop by occasionally to make sure the project is running efficiently and your requests are met.
- After the project is complete we will inspect the work to ensure quality and satisfaction.
- Upon completion of all trades, we will notify your insurance company to release any remaining funds. There are no out of pocket costs except deductible and requested upgrades. The insurance claim process will ensure the project is funded correctly to get your property back to its pre-storm condition.